Friday, April 3, 2015

I Bought A Car!!!

Okay, I actually bought it in January but it takes me forever to post things. :P


I bought a used Suzuki Alto for about $1500 dollars Canadian. 150,000 Yen to be exact. Its a beige little K-car that is only about 10 years old which is great considering its price.




Its been great for me because its small, light, and is very fun to drive. You dont want a big car in Japan because your have to drive on a lot of tight roads and tiny parking lots.


It has a USB player!  :D



This is it parked in my official parking spot about a block away from my apartment. Its a very spider friendly setup >:(


If I have any problems I take it to Suzuki BooBoo ahahahahah



6 comments:

  1. Ha. Oh their command of the English language. My favourite thing about your posts.

    Sorry about the spider friendly setup. Best of luck. Carry a fly swatter. A big one with a long handle haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a Japanese version of a Mr. Bean box car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on posting the adventures that hour car will take you on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a fine purchase, Brian. The car feels complete, even a bit quirky, and it even has a USB player to boot! Yeah, you don't really need to have a big SUV, unless you really want to. As long as your car fits your needs at the moment, then it’s good enough to ride. Cheers!

    Micheal Miller @ Butler Kia Fishers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japanese cars are often small in size, but it still fits a family of 4 or 5, and cost less than most car brands. For the price, it’s quite a bargain. Plus, it’s easy to drive because of how compact it is. How were the first few months of driving it? Thanks for sharing some photos of your car!

    Victorina Sterling @ Grayson Hyundai

    ReplyDelete
  6. All you need are some flame decals to make it go faster

    ReplyDelete